Popular posts from this blog
How I Survived Ascites with Cirrhosis from Hep C - Trust in Life Card
Vitamin B12 Boost for Liver Disease
Vitamin B 12 Benefits Liver and Beats Fatigue - This is one of those super vitamins that has been used for years to boost energy and speed up your metabolism. Although found in many foods, it is easily taken orally or through injections. If you are low on B 12, you have probably experienced some symptoms. Luckily, this water soluble vitamin acts quickly in the body and is considered safe for most anyone. The miracle drug? B12 actually gained a reputation for being a cure-all in the 1960's. Most of my life, my mama made me do all of the housework. Well, that was how it felt anyway. I moaned and complained while folding clothes or mopping the kitchen floor. She would watch soaps on television, smoke cigarettes, and drink iced tea. She complained that having us 4 kids had taken all of her energy. Looking back, I'm sure we did! Then she read a magazine article about B12. I sat in the car with my sisters the first time she got a ...
Comments
Post a Comment
It makes me smile when I see a comment. Thank you!