Sex and Hepatitis C Let’s talk about sex and Hepatitis C. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma which some consider to be the buckle on the Bible Belt. Sex is a delicate topic anyway, but we have got to talk about everything that has an effect on our life with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. I think we are all a bit shy about discussing sexual matters with anyone, especially a perfect stranger. I am not a stranger. We are best friends in this battle and we need to be absolutely honest about everything that we encounter. For most of us, whether we talk about it or not, sex is a natural part of our daily lives. So BFF, this is just between us. We have got to get rid of the fear of having sex with Hepatitis C. Let’s dispel some of the myths surrounding the risk of sexual transmission with HCV. You know me. We are going to cover it all. You are probably wondering if the virus can be passed through sexual contact. I was. After my diagnosis, I did NOT want to talk to my d...
Comments
Post a Comment
It makes me smile when I see a comment. Thank you!